1. Stop in our office at 1435 University Ave West in St. Paul.
2. We'll weigh and check in your diamond for auction.
3. We assign you a username and password, so you can monitor the diamond auction and see the final auction results.
4. The diamond is sent in for grading and inspection, then put up for auction.
5. Auction takes place at a specified date and time.
6. When the auction finishes you can choose to accept or reject the auction offer.
7. If you accept we will send a check and if you decline we will return your diamond to you.